1 1/4 cups Oats (quick or rolled)
1 1/2 tsps Ground Flax Seed
2 tsps Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1 1/2 tsps Baking Powder
1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
1 cup Pitted Dates (chopped)
3/4 Pureed Pumpkin
1/4 Raw Honey
1 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
1 Carrot (grated)
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine oats, flax seed, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, baking powder, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and chopped dates together in a bowl. Mix well to combine.
3. Whisk egg in a separate mixing bowl. Add pumpkin, honey, coconut oil and grated carrot. Mix well to combine.
4. Add dry ingredients in with the wet and mix well until a dough-like consistency forms.
5. Form cookies with the dough and transfer to the baking sheet. (Tip: Use a lid from a large-mouth mason jar as a mould.)
6. Place in the oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes depending on how crispy you like your cookies. Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy!
Make it Sweeter Add in a handful of dark organic chocolate chips.
Vegan Use maple syrup instead of honey and a chia egg instead of an egg.
Storage Store in the freezer in a zip-loc bag up to 1 month.
Eat for Living
If we haven't met ... Hi! I'm Jennifer Lloyd, a Holistic Nutritionist and Health Coach. I am passionate about living a life of health and vitality and inspiring my clients to take their own lives to the next level.