Do you know that yogurt isn't the only probiotic food? Fermented foods are rich in probiotics and enzymes and have many health benefits including healing digestion. These foods have been a part of every culture throughout history and I'm happy to say, they are making a big come back in ours.
Fermenting For Health...
learn all you need to know about reclaiming this age old skill!
- learn how brine has been used throughout time to preserve the harvest of the season and create probiotic rich foods in the process
- join Jennifer for this hands-on workshop while she shares the science behind fermenting and dispels any fears you may have about the process
- lots of recipes, tasty samples and tips on incorporating these healthy foods into your diet.
- make a batch of probiotic sauerkraut together for you to take home and watch the process in action.
- learn how to add nutritional powerhouse ingredients such as turmeric and other vegetables and herbs to reap maximum health benefits and flavor.
- love Kombucha but finding it expensive? Learn how to make this probiotic fermented beverage for just pennies a litre.
- You will leave with recipes, starter for your own batch of Kombucha and your own jar of sauerkraut to watch the process in action as it ferments on your counter.
This is a fun class and one that could be life changing for your body and your mind.
When: Thursday, April 26th 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Saturday, April 28th 12:00 - 1:30 pm
Where: Port Moody Integrated Health
2306 St. Johns Port Moody BC
Clean Eating 101
Wanting to take your health and energy to the next level? Then this group program is just the answer!
Learn how to easily incorporate Clean Eating principles into your lifestyle with simple and sustainable habits that will make all the difference in how you look and feel - your body will love you for it!
Whether your goal is weight loss, more energy or you are simply sick and tired of being sick and tired...there is something in this program for everyone! This 3 session workshop will show you how to take your health to the next level! We will build your knowledge of holistic nutrition and wellness and learn simple, sustainable habits that will have you Clean Eating your way to the health and vitality you have been dreaming of!
3 sessions $99
New dates to be posted soon!
Sometimes it's just more fun with a partner! Bring your husband (friend, wife, daughter or son) and get $25 off their seat.
2 people, 3 sessions $173
New dates to be posted soon!
Reserve your spot for either of these workshops by clicking on the 'Register Now' button or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also call the clinic and reserve your spot by speaking with one of our cheery receptionists 604-931-2225
If you don't receive our Newsletters, please add your email to the list so I may pop into your mailbox every so often with new program schedules, tips and of course, our latest, tastiest recipes! Sign Up Here